Monday 28 December 2020

SineFlex Solutions Pitch Deck PPT and Video

 

Hi All ,

We already know that recently we got the assignment to prepare Pitchdeck on Sineflex Solutions as a part of business communications. So i have prepared PPT and make very average video, But i want to share my knowledge with all. 

I have prepard my PDF PPT using  canva it is free of cost also  prepared my resume using canva.com . 

I have prepared my video using zoom. we can perform all recoding as well as PPT presentation. After recording video it will automatically convert mp4 to avi conversion.

All Pitch deck template present in canva . This blog is just for reference.


NOTE : Don't do any copy and paste form below reference.  U---  can detect  plagiarism using there tools. 



















Video Snapshot (Uploading Only Image 😀😐)














 Web blog Link : Small tutorial for making presentation and video recording using Zoom and Canva



kindly 

No comments:

Post a Comment